Wednesday, September 25, 2013

dTown Market!

About a year ago I began taking iPhone photos of my beloved, adopted hometown of Durham, NC. Mostly, I took them to entertain myself while driving back and forth to bootcamp in the early morning hours.



I started posting the photos on Facebook under the album name "Hardscrabble & Wondrous Durham." (The title came from a casual description of Durham that my boyfriend wrote in an email. It was perfect and I insantly loved it!)

Lucky Sky, Durham. 2013.

Friends told me they like the photos, so I made little cards from them and launched a tiny etsy shop.

Hardscrabble & Wondrous Durham.


Now I'll be selling them in public for the first time at the dTown Market, this Saturday, 9/28/13, from 12-5 pm, at Motorco in downtown Durham.

If you're in the area, come on out and say hi. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, there will be lots of other vendors and beer. Big yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment